.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 05, 2009

 

A Peep, then Silence...

;
Black Jack Brisco here, signing in:

About a week ago, I heard a little tremor that piqued my interest: One small voice suggesting that We the People should vote every single incumbent out of office. Was I on-board? Hell, I jumped this train 20 years ago! Then, over the first few intervening days since then, I heard other voices...hope springs eternal! but alas, these last few intervening days have been utterly mute---no more cries for voting every single incumbent out of office.

That first little vibration spoke to me: "I am your savior," it said, "I am the harbinger of Sympathetic Harmonics. Breathe on me and I will soon render asunder The Beast of TRaP's control over the US Gov. The slightest steady breeze will compound my strength to render asunder. My power will grow exponentially! I will bring down this exclusive bridge which connects TRaP directly to your (so-called) Representatives (to the Exclusion of all others)---both in Congress and the Executive. I am the Grim Reaper, and I am come for you, Oligarchy. I come upon a whisper...whisper this, Nation: 'We the People Shall Vote Every Incumbent Out of Office.'

"Nation! It is your only hope."

Thus spoke to me the harbinger of Sympathetic Harmonics, and then the vibration was suddenly silenced. Where are't thou Stewart and Colbert? Ed, K.O. and Ratch'? Has greed gotten to all of them, too? Seems so, maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?