.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Only One Thing Matters Now:

STOP BUSH FROM NUKING IRAN!

There should be no further discussions or voices raised on any issues that do not or can not, in some way, block W's insane march toward starting WWIII.

The prez is unhinged.

Proof: justifying the use of nukes against one country "to prevent THEM from using nukes first" is just plain stupid lunacy! Any anybody who buys into this stupid lunacy is also a supid lunatic.

Immigration, leaks, lies, Iraq, Natioal bankruptcy etc---none matters in the face of nuclear war, which W seems determined to start. I predict he will say, "I spoke to God before I pushed The Button and He told me that that's what he wanted me to do, to nuke Iran."

The president is insane and unfit for any office at any level.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?