.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 24, 2006

 

A little knowledge...

...is a dangerous thing.

In reading Paul Johnson's "A History of the American People" I have been introduced to the ruminations, concerns and objectives which were guiding our Founding Fathers while drafting and ratifying the Constitution of the USA---its Articles and Amendments. I am left with this clear belief: W Bush is the most un-American, anti-Constitutional, lawless, dispicable and criminal president one can ever imagine, let alone envision in the flesh.

It was like being in a dark, windowless room & suddenly the lights are switched on. Oh yeah, in the darkness I could hear, feel and smell the rot and the danger around US; but now I see outright the face of this evil that's bound for America's Constitutional ruination, and it is the face of W. Bush.

If every American (who can vote) could be induced to read what I have now read, only un-American citizens who are anti-Constitutional would allow this foul man to stay in office any longer. I do now absolutely believe the reports that W has called the Consutution of the USA, "...just a Goddamn piece of paper."

But like I said at the top: "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing." I have a long way to go before being certain beyond any doubt that I fully understand every angle of the Constitution.

But I am certain about this beyond any doubt: Everything I have written (here and elsewhere) is Constitutionally Protected Free Speech and anyone who would take any steps against me should be arrested and tried for Sedition of the Constitution of the USA and when found guilty, a Nazi Swastika shall be branded into their forehead before further sentence is carried out: ie Life in Prison (for starters).
!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?